Membership is critical to bolstering your prospects, offering resources to keep you moving forward. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll have as a member:
• Contact Lists – The CAA can provide both physical addresses and email addresses of Member Companies and Convention attendees.
• Speaking opportunities – Preferential attention is given to Associate Members for speaking engagements at the two statewide conventions and at regional meetings.
• Press Coverage – Send your company news releases including product and personnel announcements as well as training and special events.
• Association leadership – Distinguish yourself from your colleagues and volunteer to participate in State and Regional committees, task forces and the board of directors — where you can make valuable contacts, increase your visibility and help direct CAA’s future initiatives.
• Award winning and highly regarded, member publications – The ability to advertise and carry your company message to the distribution base of nearly 3,000 contacts, covering the Western State Associations through the Mirror.
• Discounted rates for member to advertise in the Mirror -
• Local representation directly to Dealers throughout the state -
- EAST BAY: Alameda, Contra Costa and Solano.
- GOLDEN GATE: San Francisco, San Mateo.
- GREATER LOS ANGELES: Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo.
- GREATER VALLEY: Merced, Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Mariposa, Toulumne, Calveras, Amador, Mono and Alpine.
- INLAND EMPIRE: Riverside and San Bernardino.
- MID-CAL: Kern, Tulare, Madera, Fresno, Kings and Inyo.
- ORANGE COUNTY: Orange.
- REDWOOD ALARM: Marin, Sonoma, Lake, Mendocino, Humboldt, Napa ,Trinity and Del Norte
- SACRAMENTO AREA: Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Nevada, Yuba, Sierra, Plumas, Butte, Lassen, Modoc, Siskiyou, Shasta, Tehama, Colusa, Glenn, Sutter and Yolo.
- SAN DIEGO: San Diego and Imperial
- SILICON VALLEY: Santa Clara, Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito.
• Low cost for additional Regional membership – Additional Regional Association Membership is only $45each per quarter.
• Political Action for security industry interests – CAA is an active voice on Capitol Hill for issues that affect security equipment manufacturers, their products and their customers.
• Tax Deductible Dues Statement – For state and federal income tax purposes, payments to the CAA and its components are generally deductible as trade or business expenses. Consult a tax professional to determine the appropriate tax treatment of your dues.
• Access – Availability to a range of expertise through a peer network of your industry colleagues.
• Visibility – Attend events, activities, and network with Dealers through your state and local CAA components—demonstrate leadership skills and raise the visibility of your company in the industry.
• Diverse networking opportunities – Connect and collaborate with security industry professionals from all over the world at events, local chapter meetings and online via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
• Conventions – Increase your visibility twice a year at highly attended CAA Palm Springs and San Francisco statewide conventions. The conventions offer sponsorship opportunities to vendors and alarm company members. These events generate the non-dues revenue necessary to fund and expand programs on behalf of the members.
• Community Leadership – Be a part of the industry outreach to the children of Public Safety services to increase visibility for the industry dealers and associate member companies with the CAA/ESA Youth Scholarship Program.
Current Associate Members
Contact Us Today!
We would like to hear from you. Please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.